In recent years, there has been a dramatic increase in online shopping. Despite experiencing difficult economic times, online shopping develops. There are a number of reasons why online shopping becomes more popular than going to traditional ‘brick and mortar’ malls.
Below are a number of reasons why online shopping is better than actually going to malls:
1. Going to a traditional shopping center requires getting ready, getting the right clothes, doing hair and make up, making sure you have your money, and enter into your vehicle and drive there. When you shop online, you are enough to activate the computer, connect to the Internet, and start shopping. Easy, comfortable, and no matter what you worn and what your appearance is.
2. Transportation can be a hassle when you shop at a traditional mall. You have to spend money on fuel, fight traffic, find a parking lot, and bring all the items you buy to the car. With shopping online, you don’t need to worry about troubled transportation and often your package is sent directly to the door. If you don’t have a car, take a bus can be a real hassle when going to the mall.
3. Famous shopping centers with many people. This can be frustrating trying to get the items you want to buy. With shopping online, no crowd forces and you can relax and enjoy your online shopping experience.
4. Online shopping is better for the environment. Most online retailers store their items in the center distribution center so that there are fewer more energy used for this planet. The retail store has things that consume energy such as lights and heating and cooling units. In addition, shipping from online stores is better in the environment. According to the center of energy and climate solutions, “shipping two packages 20 pounds with air overnight – the most intensive energy delivery mode – still using 40 percent less fuel than driving 20 miles to malls or shops.”
5. Online shopping is a definite time saver. Most people shop on weekends. Lots of shopping experiences in traditional malls can all day. Online shopping saves time so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend. Or, you might have a free weekend if you shop online during business days. You can shop at any time of the day or night.
6. You can save a lot of money when you shop online. There are many deals on the internet waiting to take. In addition, most online stores offer free shipping at a certain amount purchased. You also pay a cheaper price because an online store has less overhead.
7. Online shopping gives access to millions of different products. When you go to a shopping center in a shopping center, you only have access to what store in stock so you finally go from the store to save trying to find what you are looking for. Sometimes, it’s not always available. When shopping online, you almost always find what you are looking for. You can also compare stores to find offers.